We want to wish everyone a safe and healthy #StayAtHome.
At NovaEquip, LLC. we understand the nation is currently experiencing major impacts to the day to day lives (both personally and professionally) of our community, customers, and employees. While we are considered an essential business, at this time we are making some changes to our day to day operations.
These changes include:
- Though we are operating under our normal hours, our show room/warehouse is currently closed to the public. In addition, our availability may be limited due to current employee requirements set forth by Gov. Ralph Northam via his Exective orders 53 & 55.
- We are performing sales related tasks relating parts and equipment. On a case by case basis we may be willing to perform site reviews and evaluations.
- When we receive work requests, we will evaluate each request on a case by case basis to ensure that we can assist you in your request.
- Currently due to reports of Maryland and Delaware possibly pulling over and returning “out of state” tags; we will not be running service calls outside of Virginia until further notice.
- Our staff has been asked to stay home if they are feeling sick or running a fever.
- Our staff is adhering to CDC health guidance regarding personal health and social distancing.
- Before any scheduled service we will review some safety and health policies with the requesting party before we arrive onsite.
- Upon arrival you will be presented with a document that states the technician assisting you with your service request is feeling well and is showing no signs of elevated temperature or respiratory illness via our internal “self check” process.
- During the finalization of our service calls, we are foregoing any one to one “sign-offs” that we would normally require on our service tickets. Instead, we are opting to provide “no contact” verbal authorizations until further notice.
We understand this is a challenging time; while we don’t wish to make things difficult for anyone, we hope everyone understands that we are making these changes to our operations for everyone’s overall wellbeing.
While we will attempt to be as prompt as possible, we may also take a little longer than normal to respond to requests for sales or service.
Please let us know how we can assist you. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.